FCT offers several weekly support groups for people with cancer and their caregivers. All groups require a pre-group meeting with a clinician. Groups are on-going and are facilitated by licensed mental health clinicians.
Upcoming This Month
- Thursday, May 23
- Group:Cancer SupportTime:10:30 am - 12:30 pmMore...For adults diagnosed with cancer who would like to explore the impact of cancer on their lives. All support groups are facilitated by professional clinicians. All support groups are free of charge. An intake appointment is required before joining this group. Please call 617-332-5777 for more information or to schedule an appointment.
- Saturday, May 25
- Group:Inflammatory Breast Cancer Networking GroupTime:10:00 am - 11:30 amLocation: 430 Walnut Street, Newtonville, MA 02460More...A bi-monthly group that meets on Saturdays, 10:00am - 11:30am. Please RSVP to email@example.com or call 781-961-1518 or 617-332-5777 for more information. This group is offered in collaboration with Inflammatory Breast Cancer New England Region.
- Monday, May 27
- Group:Caregiver SupportTime:5:30 pm - 7:30 pmMore...Family/Caregiver groups explore ways of supporting loved ones in their fight for recovery from cancer while getting some much needed personal support for themselves. All support groups are facilitated by professional clinicans, and all are free of charge. An intake appointment is required to join this group. Please call 617-332-5777 for more information or to make an appointment.
- Tuesday, May 28
- Group:Multicultural Cancer Support GroupTime:5:00 pm - 7:00 pmMore...Cancer can be a frightening and lonely experience.
Facing Cancer Together and The Mulit-Cultural Cancer Task Force at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center announce a new cancer support group for women and men recently diagnosed or actively in treatment, living in Boston.
This weekly support group provides a safe place where people with cancer can meet others facing similar challenges, find comfort, companionship and learn new ways to cope.
Registration required: Call Nancy Gaulin, Psy.D. 617-332-5777.
- Group:LGBT Cancer SupportTime:5:00 pm - 6:30 pmLocation: 1340 Boylston Street, Boston, MA 02215More...A collaborative between Facing Cancer Together and Fenway Health. This group provides a safe space where LGBT people with cancer can meet others facing similar challenges, find comfort and companionship, and learn new ways to cope. Professionally run by a female and male clinician with psycho-oncology experience. Free of charge. Pre-registration is reguired. Please call Facing Cancer Together at 617-332-5777 for more information or to register.
- Wednesday, May 29
- Group:Cancer SupportTime:5:30 pm - 7:30 pmMore...
- Thursday, May 30
- Group:Cancer SupportTime:10:30 am - 12:30 pmMore...